My Birthday Party


My birthday was celebrated on Sixth of April. My lovely parents celebrated my birthday in 72 Mad Streets. It is a game playing section .Me and my friends enjoyed a lot. My school 's best friend who recently went to Delhi and had to attend  a marriage. She said that maybe she would come to the birthday  party and then she magically appeared in front of me. I was so happy.

After playing we went to Noodle Bar. Then we played a really interesting game which I made. Every one was having fun then we ate cheese balls and Minnie Pizza. After that we cut the cake which was of Ever After High. The flavor was  chocolate.Then every one talked and had fun then we drank some juice.

Then we attended a game which's name was Statue Dance. We had 2 winners. Actually I was first but i gave the first prize to my sister as she started crying. Then there was another girl who said that she is 2 actually she was out but then she started shouting in my ears '' It's mine''. So, I gave her my prize. Then we ate delicious food.  After that we distributed the return gifts.  Every one enjoyed  a lot.  Then we reached home I opened my gifts. I was very happy.  I loved my birthday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

How to make a Slime without activator