My Family

                                                            
I have 5 people in my family.  They are really sweet and kind.  They all understand my problem.  My granny she is so good she tells me story's at night and she is very loyal.  My father he is very kind hearted he helped me study in Merit nation. He buys me everything which I want.  

My mother she is the person who gave me birth and as a child I am very glad to have her.  Once I spoke very badly to her.Then I understood that I have done the biggest mistake in my whole life.  It feels like your heart is broken.

My brother what to talk about him he is super duper naughty.He is so bad I cannot even explain.  But he entertains a lot and he also help me in study's.  Every person in my family is so unique.  They are a peace of diamonds.  When I see them my morning gets brighter.  I love my family so much.  They even take me out in every holiday.  They are the best. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

How to make a Slime without activator