I am Anchoring in the Spell Bee.

                                          I am Anchoring  in Spell Bee

It was 25 April I was in school.Then are English  teacher came she was thinking which two child  are perfect.  Then suddenly she looked at me.She said I will anchor .  And she took Yugant he is truly good in studies.Like I was just so exited that I told my whole friends group.  Then we went for lunch so, I picked up my all friends and went for having a lunch.After that me and and my best friend's started playing .Then we were studying maths then mam called me and Yugant for writing our  script . It took a lot of time to write that and the Spell Bee was tomorrow.We came in the EVS period mam was taking a activity.We started doing so fast but neat and we did it on time.And now today is my Spell Bee wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

Top 5 Awadhi desserts