My Skin care Routine



So once you become a teenager there are many changes which are going to happen with you or to your body. The 2 MAJOR problems of a teenager are, excessive sweat and Oily or greasy skin which leads to having intemperate pimples.
Now Pimples is what some of you would not want to have. For ex, me I would not like to have pimples around my face all the time. And so... I have fixed my self a skin care routine which I will be sharing with you. I really don't have a VERY FANCY skin care routine but what it  do works to keep my skin healthy.

1. Washing my Face whenever I feel Clammy!



So I personally keep washing my face every hour or whenever I feel stickiness. This would reduce the chances of getting pimples as your skin will not stay oily.

2. Wearing Natural Face Pack

I literally don't like wearing store bought face pack, living in India we have so many home made face pack recipes that I don't like the store ones at all. Also it would be spectacular if you all also use natural products instead of chemical ones. 
I personally like to wear the MULTANI MITTI face pack. I use a soft brush to apply it, all you gotta do is add some rose water or normal water and mix and then apply to your clean face.
Then wash your face gently with warm water.


3.Use a face Freshener
I really like the products of KHADI INDIA and so here is this Face freshener which I have. After washing my face and removing the face pack. I keep the freshener in the fridge and so when I spray it on my face it feels really cold and I really get freshen up!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

How to make a Slime without activator