How To Make Slime With Items Present In Your Home

How To Make Slime With Items Present In Your   
                               Home 


Hello everyone! So today I thought of making a slime in my home cause I watched so many videos but none of them worked for me.  So I decided to make one my self then I found this amazing recipe.  And don't  think it will not work it would truly work if you do it as I do.  So let's see the items-

  1. Prill dish wash 
  2. A bowl
  3. A spoon
  4. Any oil 
  5. Silver or any glitter
  6. Some cello fine wrapper
  7. Any container
  8. Flour
  9. Food coloring
    So first take your bowl add some dish wash and mix it a little you can use any dish wash.  Next add  little flour then mix it  and if it is little liquidy add more flour and if it is a little hard add little amount of dish wash.  After a lot of mixing you will get a slimy consistency it would be a little sticky and ya you  can add some food coloring.  Take the slime out of the bowl and take your cello fine paper and wrap it and keep it in the fridge for 1 min.  After 1 min take out the slime from the fridge and press it and add glitter nicely. Then  if you feel it gets hard take oil I am using olive oil and need it nicely just don't add a lot of it.  Keep the slime in a container.  Maybe you would like the slime.
       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

How to make a Slime without activator