My Bed

                                                    My Bed




 Whenever I clean my bed it has to become dirty.  My mother's says to clean the bed.  But when I clean my bed  in a min only it becomes dirty.  Why? When my brother comes from school he changes his uniform so he just throws his clothes on my bed and because our room is combined.  Then when he goes to parties he takes a lot of clothes out and try them then he throws all the clothes  on the bed instead of keeping in the cupboard.  Then after some time I decorated my bed with pillows and blankets.  Then again when he came back from some where he just threw all the cushions here and there I was totally angry from him.  Then what I started to do was that whenever he keeps his clothes on the bed and forgets to keep it back I will throw his clothes on the floor.  So I am all the time looking  after my bed.  Hard work haaan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

How to make a Slime without activator