My Night Time Routine

                                           My Night Time Routine 

My Night Time Routine usually starts by Going to my tuition class and coming back at 8:00 p.m. So after coming back from my class I go back to my room and sit on my chair take my mom's phone cause I don't have any so then I reply some comments on my channel or watch some videos. Then my mom calls me so that I can eat my dinner basically I start eating my lunch a 8:40 p.m and finish it at 9:00. Then I go upstairs pack my bag for my school and then take out my uniform out. Then I brush my teeth with Colgate. Then I wash my face with VLCC  Strawberry face wash. After that I wipe my face with my Minnie mouse towel. Then I apply my Jhonsan's Baby's face lotion and body lotion. Then I apply my lip gloss of Nivea. Then I go ahead and sleep.😊😊😊😍😍😍😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

How to make a Slime without activator