What I do when I am free

                                What I do when I am free


Whenever I am free I like to do something creative, adventures etc.Those things which I do whenever I am free are

  1. I like to listen to the music.
  2. Cook something during everyone is sleeping so when they wake up they would be just surprised.
  3. Clean and Organize every single thing.
  4. Dance like crazy people.
  5. Do some crazy D I Y S.
  6. Make a short movie on toys.
  7. Play Just Dance on my  brother's P S 4.
  8. Watch You Tube.
  9. Watch TV.
  10. Wear silly dresses play song and do a fashion show.
  11. Go to my friends home
  12. Make some gifts and cards for the coming events.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

How to make a Slime without activator