How to Pack your Travel Hand Bag

                                     How to Pack Your Travel Hand  
                                       Bag
Hello everyone today I am going to tell you guys how to pack your travel bag.  I am also going to post How To Pack Your Travel Bag Nicely.  My YouTube channels name is Aarya's Abode.  So first what you have to do is-

  1. First you have to put a big mat on the floor and settle down.
  2. Next you need to bring your hand bag and be comfortable.
  3. Then you need to take all the things you need to pack with yourself.
  4. You need to make a list in which you are going to write all the things you need to pack.
    Then if you are tween or child then pack some goodies like.  In the first pocket put some coloring books,stuff toy,barbie doll,accessories,cards,come,lip gloss,handkerchief,colors,pencils,erasers,sharpener,books,paper soap etc. Then take a beautiful key ring.  I am going to show you my travel bag.  The middle one the pink one is  mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

Top 5 Awadhi desserts