Bad Things About Tests

                                            Bad Things About Tests

Hello every one and today I will be telling some bad points about tests.  Don't forget to watch my videos on You Tube it's name is Aarya's Abode.  Well let's get started-

  1. First of all  you have to wake up so so early because of the Exams.  I wake up at 4:00 am because of the Exams.
  2. Then you have to study so much specially for Maths hufff. In little little time also we have to study.
  3. Then you don't get to read some books like I read Diary Of A Wimpy Kid and Glamorous Girls Book.
  4. You got to eat healthy food most of the time.
  5. Then afcorse Study Study and Study.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

How to make a Slime without activator