My school morning routine😍😍❤️

                  My School Morning Routine 🏫


So first I wake up at 7:00πŸ›️ After that I go to my bathroom to brush at that time I am really sleepy 😴😴😴 Then I go to my bed room and make my bedπŸ˜•πŸ˜ After making bed I see my social media. Then I have to take shower πŸšΏπŸ›€because my mom scolds me because I was on my phone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚❤️ After taking shower I go to my room and dress up and make my pony and all the stuff. Then I pick up my book bagπŸŽ’ which I pack the night before. After that I wear my shoes πŸ‘ πŸ‘  and go down in the kitchen. I fill my water bottle and take my snack box and then drink milk😫 and eat whatever my mom made. Then I say bye to everyone and go outside and wait for my school bus πŸšŒπŸšŒπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜œ❤️❤️❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

How to make a Slime without activator