My You Tube Channel !!

                                       My You Tube Channel😎😎😇😆😁


Hello every one so I am sorry that I was not posting blogs these days but today I am going to tell you all about my You Tube channel 😍😍

So my channel's name is Aarya's Abode. So I started my channel on 8th April 2017 😊 
My first video was about shopkins season 6. I got about 297 views on that video but later and later I started to get 499 and then 5.9k views. On my Maggie Pizza video I got so many likes and from that video my subscriber list increased first I had only 129 subscribers later I got more and more. I even had some haters but I just ignored them. I got my first hate comment on my Maggie pizza video. I even used to delete some comments if they were really bad😼 Now I have about 556 subscribers. It is a good start for me!!😁😁😃😃😄😄😆😆😍😍😎😎😊😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

How to make a Slime without activator