what I do when I get bored during my Summer Holidays!!!

                                          What I do when I get bored during
                                my Summer Holidays!!😆😆

So when my summer holiday's started a long time back and I am getting bored in  middle of my vacations. So here are some couple of stuff I do when I am bored-


  1. Go meet your friends or play with them.😎
  2. Now when it is your school your book shelves or study table would stay dirty, so you need to arrange and clean them.
  3. Make a DIY or something!!!
  4. Do your holiday homework!!😈😈
  5. Bake a cake or something and decorate it with fondend and sprinkles.
  6. Go to the park and do cycling.
  7. Read a book, I am reading Harry Potter!!🐼🎃
  8.  Go arrange your closet.
  9. Exercise or dance like a crazy person.
  10. Go pack your bags if you are going somewhere!!!🙈🙈😁😁😖😖😜✌✌

    So guys hope you like these 10 things I do or you can also do!!👸👸👸😉😉😜😜😎😎💜💜💛💛

                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

How to make a Slime without activator