How to make an awesome Ice cream at Home!!!

                           How to make an Ice Cream at Home!!💖


Hey guys!  Welcome back to my channel in today's blog I will be telling you how to make an Ice cream at home. This Ice cream will be very delicious and I am sure you will like it!😜😝

Thing's you may need are-

  1. Popsicle molds
  2. Sprite
  3. Gummy bears or any gummy you can choose fruits too
  4. A refrigerator 

    First thing's first take your Popsicle mold and add sprite in the whole mold. I am making six of these so I will put a whole big  can of Sprite in all  the Popsicle. Then put a descent amount of gummy or if you want a healthy option put fruits then close the molds and keep it in the refrigerator fr 5 hrs!😵
     YOUR ICE CREAM IS READY!!😤😍😍😎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

How to make a Slime without activator