My DAD!!

                                                                 MY DAD!!

My Dad is my pal,   
                                                                    
He is a wise man
,                                                                         
He likes to sing,  
                                                                          
In a quiet of zing!
                                                                          
He sings like Arjeet,
                                                                    
But listens Jagjeet!


   
     
                                                                                                      
He never looks for praises,   
                                                     
He is never one to boast,

He just goes on quietly working
,
For those, who he loves the most!   



You work all through the nights,

To see us smile.

You took us around the globe,

To show how the world goes!




I love you dad,

You are my superman!

You cook so good,

That my stomach is all booked

For your delicious food!


No matter where I go,

No matter what I become,

I can always seek peace,

By holding your thumb!

No matter what I do,

No matter how I am,

I can always find support,

In my dad who is a gem!



                   -Aarya Tripathi
                                        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

How to make a Slime without activator