My Sports Routine

                                     My Sports Routine


Hello everyone! Today I am going to write about my hectic sports routine like I mean it is bad but it is a little hard. So I started doing this cause my brother he started making fun out me that I am a little fat.  He just shows me off that he is not fat bla bla.  

So first I wake up at 5'o clock cause I have to go to the Yoga classes and I feel so sleepy at that time but it is OK.  After yoga I do cycling.  So what mainly happens is that I just take 5 or 6 rounds and go to home but  my mother scolds me and tells me to take more rounds. After that I take a little rest and then I play Badminton with my guard because at that time brother was not up.  Then next I eat some healthy food with milk.  Then I have a free time in which I play games then I do skipping.  Then in the meanwhile I do skating or play any other game or sport.  Then when it's evening I again do cycling after drinking milk.  Then me and my friends play game. Bye.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

How to make a Slime without activator