My Night Routine!!

                                                 My Night Routine😍☺❤✌


So My Night Routine start when I come back from my tuition class!! Then I would go and take a little shower as I am all dipped in swet!! After taking a nice shower I wear my PJ's and then come my hair in a bun. Then I would spend some tie watching YouTube or reading Harry Potter!!❤☺ Then I would go and eat my dinner and watch TV!! 
Then after eating my delicious food I would go in my room to make my bed comfortably and then rush towards the washroom to brush my teeth I also wash my face with my favourite face wash!!
Then I would go to my Mom and Dad's room to wish hem a good night and then go to my room to sleep!!
❤❤☝☺☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

How to make a Slime without activator