How do I spend my Winter Vacations!!

How do I spend my Winter Vacations


Hey guys so today I will be telling you all what I do in my Winter Break. So basically this year we are not going anywhere as my brother is in 10th. So sadly we will be going to a bird sanctuary😠😒 So I guess I have to find something fun to do this winter break in my house!

So basically I only do these 4 thing's that any tweenager would do and they are:
  1. Eat
  2. Watch movies
  3. Sleep
  4. Study
    So first I wake up take a bath brush my teeth, eat my breakfast, study, watch 3 movies or more, then eat , then study again and then sleep!!πŸ˜‹ 
    THAT IS SERIOUSLY MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

How to make a Slime without activator